When our church assembles together we want to provide a welcoming atmosphere for our members, local visitors, and out of town guests. Our doors are open for anyone to visit, you do not have to be a Baptist. We won't ask you to do anything publicly in the service and you are not obligated to give during the offering collection.
If you come by car, there is usually plenty of street parking available right out front. Signs beginning at the front door will help guide you to our space. The building is handicap accessible and has a large elevator that will fit bikes, strollers and wheelchairs. Ushers and greeters will help you find your way in the building and answer any questions you may have. Our services include congregational singing, special music and a sermon. Our services typically last an hour. We enjoy fellowship over tea & coffee 30 minutes before each service.
Our children's ministries are currently under development, however, please feel free to bring your entire family.
- Car (20+ street parking spots are usually available in front of the building)
- G train at Greenpoint Ave (5 min walk)
- L train at Bedford Ave (20 min walk)
- Bus service from b24, b32, b43 and b62
- East River Ferry (5 min walk from India St./Greenpoint Terminal)
- Bike (located on the Brooklyn Greenway)
- CitiBike (2 minute walk from Milton St & Franklin St station)